Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

                I feel as if I have been swept up into the great whirlwind that is my life right now. I had to register for my classes in the fall (yay!), I went to my sister's graduation this past weekend (crazy!), and am trying to tie together all the loose ends I can before my BIG trip this summer (have I mentioned it?) - all of which had been completely cramping my writing style.  
                On the note of my BIG trip – I’m going to Europe for a month on July 22nd. I’m so excited since I have never been anywhere, but also nervous with all the new things I will have to figure out (and crossing my fingers that my hard earned funds will tide me over for the entire time + school in the fall). I cannot even imagine what it will be like, except exhilarating.
                These are our main stops:
Hanover
Berlin
Prague
Vienna
Venice
Rome
Paris
London

                Thoughts? Opinions? Favorite spots? I would love to hear your ideas.
               
                Also, here's a new song obsession - Let It In by Sam Roberts


1 comment:

  1. What am I supposed to read whilst you are away. As excited as I am for this trip of yours, my brain is sure to atrophy.
    HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete