Wednesday, January 5, 2011

An Introduction to an Aquaintance

     I feel as if this post must be something of an introduction. Being that I want to keep these postings as anonymous as possible, I will start by saying that I am a citizen of the world - but to avoid the appearance of being pretentious, I will also go so far as to say that I am an aspiring writer (aren't we all?), and I enjoy passing the time either with friends who possess an equal obsession with random adventure as myself, or contentedly alone with perhaps a book, magazine, movie, or paper and pen to pass the time. My family are my friends, my friends are my family, and all in all my life is generally of and/or pertaining to "the norm".
     As I embark on this new project, I am fully aware that it has greater potential to fail than succeed and nonetheless am marching straight into it with a spark in my eye, and a bounce in my step. I have more spirit than talent or intelligence; but I am determined to put that gumption to good use. Thus, without further ado, I welcome you to the humble abode which is my life, and hope to see you around here more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment